Monday, August 25, 2008

My Inheritance

This weekend my mom, sister and I went to San Antonio for a girls weekend with Beth Moore - and boy was it incredible!

Thinking about where you are and where you're going...you have to decide - to choose if one is going to affect the other. If we are join heirs with Christ and his inheritance is the same as ours in Gods economy - I have a beautiful inheritance!

Psalms 16:5 The LORD is(F) my chosen portion and my(G) cup; you hold my(H) lot.6(I) The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.

Sitting next to my mother and my sister, thinking about my inheritance in temporal ways, I was quite impressed to think about all of those things that I have inherited from the two ladies that I have spend more time with than any others - faithfulness, humor, loyality. They are pretty impressive women.

Heidi, my sister, was the spotlight Siesta on the Siesta Fiesta Blog. She is just amazing.

Spending time in the word with Bible Teacher, Beth Moore was incredible, and building memories with my favorite Siesta's was priceless.

No comments: